Dear Daughter Workshop
Come enjoy one on one time with your daughter(s) that will foster connection, help navigate your relationship, build confidence and purpose, practice gratitude through service and create meaningful, lasting memories.
During the event attendees will:
- Receive expert advice and education from Ralphie Jacobs, Dr. Mary Shook and Ashley Reeves that will provide resources and tools for navigating healthy, happy relationships.
- Hear uplifting messages and guidance for mothers and daughters in their individual roles that include useful tips for building self confidence and purpose from Kelly Jensen and Mollie Pettingill.
- Complete a service project for Together Rising, a non profit that supports women and children in need throughout the world, that will foster gratitude and perspective.
- Learn a new skill of chalk lettering from Ashley Grieder at She She Designs that will include a starter kit and a month free to her chalk + lettering subscription.
- Enjoy a catered lunch while meeting new friends.
- Be entertained by the musical talents of the sisters from Better Together.
- Walk away with a unique t-shirt, products, discounts and promo codes from our sponsors in our swag bags.
- Create lasting, personal memories together while dancing at our dance party that will include giveaway prizes and goodies.
Important event info:
One ticket per person. Attendees must be 8 years or older.